Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Poem: 'Paper Prince' by Skitz J. Fitch

Paper Prince
by Skitz J. Fitch

I reject you paper Prince wearing your crown of thorns, A fictitious fairy tale backed by brutal tactics of subjugation at the fist of those you call the Holy church. Suppression of My faith to the Gods will never be given even with your threats of slaughter of women and children for proud is my blood and strong my memory it will never fade I refuse to bend the knee and with my life I shall pay. You will not take me without a great battle for I shall never see your paper prince as mine a struggle between our faiths locked in eternal struggle for all time.
One day the Gods will rise again and strike your prince from his throne and paper is all you shall be left with in the dark and all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment